Our incubators are designed for all biological, medical and pharmaceutical industries processes. For most standard incubation processes at 37°C, quality controls, tempering, thermal storage...
Temperature : max 80°C
The XBE incubators have the FRANCE ETUVES C3030 temperature controller which will allow you to make a temperature program up to 8 segments (4 programmable temperature ramps (°C/min) and 4 heating timer (max 9999min).
Accurate and efficient incubators, natural or forced convection !
On models XBE032, XBE058 and XBE112 , it is possible for you to completely stop the ventilation inside the incubator.
A robust manufacturing that meets
The outer plates of the oven are made of electro galvanized steel coated with white and blue paints.
The inner casing is made of bright polished stainless steel, particularly corrosion resistant. The rounded corners of the inner casing make easier cleaning operations.
The control panel is located on the top part of the oven for smallest space requirements.
Low power consumption.
ENTRY PORT 20 mm
An entry port is centered on the left side for passing cables or probes. A silicone cork allows you to block the access port in case of non-use or to make airtight after passing cables.
XBE Incubators have an interior light point that automatically turns on when the door is opened.
INNER DOOR MADE OF TEMPERED SAFETY GLASS
All models in the range are equipped with an inner glass pane to protect your products from the temperature difference when opening the door.
Air tightness of the door is ensured by a long-lasting stabilized silicone seal. It is easily removable for an easy and quick cleaning.
2 choices !
Ventilation is provided by one or two fan motor(s). It speeds up the drying process and homogenizes heating in the working volume. Inside the oven, air is sucked by the impeller. It is heated by the heating elements, then is blown into the working volume. A speed controller on the control panel allows you to adjust fan speed.
It is possible to completely stop ventilation inside the incubator.
ADJUSTABLE AIR CHANGE
It is possible to create an air change inside the working volume. Thanks to an adjustment button, open more or less the flap of the air outlet located at the backside of the oven. Hot air escapes from the air outlet and is replaced by ambient air.
The C3030 temperature profiler
The FRANCE-ETUVES C3030 temperature controller is very accurate and particularly reliable.
Measurement by PT100 or TCJ probe. Electronic PID temperature controller. Accuracy: 0.1°C.
Color display, excellent visibility of temperatures.
- display of setpoint and measured temperature
- display (in percentage) of the heating power used
- date and time display
- Possibility of making 1 program with 8 steps: 4 programmable temperature ramps (°C/min) and 4 heating timer (max 9999min)
- delayed start
- repeat loop
- monitoring of your current program (step and remaining time)
- pause or stop the program
- end of cycle buzzer
- fan speed control
- several settings of the protection thermostat (TWW or TWB modes)
- PID adjustment
- possibility of adding a temperature correction at 2 distinct temperatures (offsets)
- automatic fault diagnosis. Display of faults
- RS485 modbus multipoint communication: allows to control several ovens on the same network
Protections for your oven
and your products.
- Automatic heating and ventilation turn off when the door is opened . This function can be deactivated in the parameters of the C3030.
The ovens are equipped with an electronic thermostat with 2 modes (TWW or TWB) according to DIN 12 880.
- In TWW mode, the overheating protection thermostat behaves like an electronic thermostat with automatic reset (protection class 3.1). It measures the temperature in the volume, and control the temperature in the event of failure of the temperature controller. It stops heating until the temperature has dropped below the value of its setting.
- In TWB mode, the overheating protection thermostat behaves like an electronic thermostat with manual reset (protection class 2.0). When the measured temperature exceeds the set value, the heating is switched off. It is only available again if the thermostat is manually reset.
- Setpoint Deviation Temperature (SDT)
The SDT system is a mechanism for monitoring the set temperature within a set tolerance zone. This is a temperature tracking alarm.
With visual and audible alarm.
Note : It's possible to control the oven with a computer through a RS232 cable.
Ovens are delivered with 2 shelves (metal grills).
Many positions are available for convenient loading/unloading.
Each shelf can withstand up to 30 kg.
Supports of shelves have an anti-tilting system.
The spacing between the levels is 55mm.
Additional shelves that can withstand up to 60 kg are available as accessories.